Every year approximately 85 of our members meet for 4-5 days in the Amish community of Shipshewana, Indiana. We stay at the Farmstead Inn where we have a large room where we sew, talk and eat! When we need a break we walk a short distance to shop at the wonderful quilt shops and a multitude of other shops. We have fun and make lots of quilts!
2023 Retreat Information
October 4-8, 2023
370 S. Van Buren St,
Shipshewana, IN 46565
Important Dates and Times
|Registration deadline (no refunds after deadline)||August 1, 2023|
|Farmstead Inn guest room discount ends||September 1, 2023 5pm|
|Conference center opens||October 4, 2023 1pm|
|Room check-in begins||October 4, 2023 3pm|
|Room check-out by||October 8, 11am|
|Conference center closes||October 8, 1pm|
Good to Know
- Current KLCQ membership (23-24) is required to register.
- Farmstead Inn provides a daily continental breakfast.
- Lunch/Dinner are on your own.
- Each person will be provided an 8’ table. You may bring a side table, not to exceed 24″x30″
- Cutting tables and ironing stations are provided.
- Bring everything else you need to the retreat.
- Conference Center seating will be assigned in the order registrations are received.
- We will have an “Orphan Blocks” challenge and prize drawing. The blocks can be of any design and any size.
Guest rooms should be reserved on your own with Farmstead Inn (260-768-4595). Discounted rates (available through September 1) are $129.99 per night, plus taxes, double occupancy. $10/night per additional guest.
Please contact email@example.com with questions!
2024 Retreat Dates
September 25-29, 2024